Discount Background Checks
We are allied with IntelliCorp Records, Inc., a subsidiary of the Insurance Services Office (ISO), to provide background check and employment screening products at a discounted rate.
IntelliCorp utilizes the best screening tools in the industry, allowing us to assist you in your hiring practices by mitigating risk and stemming losses. You are better protected from fraud, workplace violence, and negligent-hiring lawsuits.
From cyber liability issues to tips on placing nonprofit risks, our white papers offer valuable advice for anyone seeking coverage for nonprofit / social service, religious, and related risks.
- Why You're Not Selling More Cyber to Nonprofits
- How to Get Your Nonprofit Submission Written
- 8 Dangerous Mistakes to Avoid When Placing Nonprofit Risks
Our sales products sheets help expand your footprint in the nonprofit and social service market, with religious institutions, with for-profit companies, and for hard-to-place accounts.
Nonprofit & Social Services Flyers
- International Insurance Coverage
- Nonprofit Management Liability Product
- Another New Workers Compensation Product
- Discover Your New Workers Compensation Product
- Insurance for Houses of Worship & Storefront Churches
- Monoline Cyber
- Nonprofit Management Liability with Enhancements
- Nonprofit, Social Service and Religious Target Markets
- Nonprofit, Social Service Coverages Available
- Nova Casualty Nonprofit Property Comparison Chart
- Nova Casualty vs. Travelers Property Comparison
- Religious Coverages Available
- Social Services General Liability Extra
- Workers Comp Nonprofit Appetite and Package Nonprofit Appetite
For-Profit Commercial Flyers
- Commercial, For Profit Coverages Available
- Instant Phone Quotes by Line
- Monoline Cyber
- Top Commercial Lines Products - California
- Maureen Dyson To Lead Charity First Insurance Services
- IBA Top Program Administrator
- Charity First Transitions to Nova Casualty Company
- IBA: The risks for non-profits over the holiday period
- IBA: Riley Binford recognized as one of the top 35 individuals who have made a mark in the insurance industry