Meet The Charity First Team
Charity First began in 1985 as a program manager, offering retail insurance brokers nationwide with markets and products to meet the unique needs of the nonprofit community. Over the years, we have expanded our footprint to include a comprehensive program for religious institutions and insurance products for for-profit commercial accounts and hard-to-place risks.
An unwavering commitment and stellar reputation have helped establish Charity First as the go-to source for the nonprofit and religious sectors, providing retail brokers across the country with best-in-class underwriting, consistent and responsive service, and risk management services.
Our foundation is honesty and integrity. A formal set of standards, training and compliance audits help ensure that we conduct business in adherence with legal expectations, as well as our own guiding principles.
Our guiding principles
- To partner with top-rated carriers to bring innovative products, services and resources to meet the ever-changing needs of this specialty niche.
- To continually strive for the highest professional excellence in the delivery of those products and services by our staff members who understand the value of creating loyalty, relationships and engaging our clients.
- To contribute to the growth of our clients’ businesses through our expertise and service in the nonprofit insurance marketplace.
Connect with our staff
- Leadership Team
- New Business Underwriting
- Workers Comp Underwriting
- Renewal Underwriting
- Religious & Wholesale